Application: junction or shutdown of active oil and gas pipelines.
Application area: oil-and-gas, petrochemical, chemical and metallurgical industries, water supply utilities to carry out the following activities:
- repair of active pipelines, with medium running (under pressure and at temperature)
- shutoff of active pipelines or separate sections
- execution of schedule preventive technical measures
- extra piping to active pipelines
- pipeline re-laying or relocation
- replacement of damaged sections of active pipelines
The hot-tapping machine is used on pipelines made from carbon and stainless steels, polymers, cast iron, with diameters up to 2200 mm, pressures up to 160 bar and temperatures up to 350°C
The hot-tapping machine ensures pipeline operation with such mediums as oil, natural gas, steam, water, etc.
The hot-tapping machine is a portable drilling machine with the hydraulic drive (the pneumatic drive is available upon request) with special gang cutters. The package includes temporary valves for removing cutter after the hot-tapping procedure and a tee for by-bass connection or pipeline shutdown.